Monday, April 12, 2010

Invitations

YAY!~ Dani & Rachel are turning one! Their lives are a testimony of God's grace and love, and we pray that these little ones will grow strong and healthy so that they can be a part of a generational blessing. They turn 1 in May...so to plan for their birthdays we spent a night in to make invitations!


It was time to bust out the Martha Stewart in us. With Lynn's new sewing machine...the journey began!



Since Dani couldn't make it, Rachel came to tell us if she liked the invitations or not. Isn't she a doll?



Oh brother




Erin Natalie Puppy Princess Park was there too! It looks like she's watching a scary movie. But I'm pretty sure it was just Yo Gabba Gabba.




Moms...hard at work. This is love.




The sewing continues!--Of course with some cookies to help focus.




And the FINAL PRODUCT! Tada!!!!



5 comments:

parkpower said...

=)

lil said...

Fontastic!! Love it.

sinae said...

you guys are SO talented!!!

Esther said...

This post makes me smile! Ella's dol is inspiring me to sew as well! although I don't know how to sew nor do I even own a machine, I already bought some fabric that I just don't know what to do with! Your invites look so fun and inviting! BTW, my new fav site is makeitandloveit.blogspot.com. I'm sure you'll love it too. =) Have fun ladies!

Connie Chou said...

SUPER CUTE!!!

{ the scoop }

Come get your doublescoop for the day! We are simply photo hobbyist taking pictures of life & friends. L&M is not a photography business. Thank you! <3

{ toppings }

Baby (21) baek-il (4) baking (10) birthday (12) bridal shower (3) Christmas (10) dance (14) Disneyland (3) Easter (1) engagement (12) family (19) film (2) first birthday (12) heart (1) life (25) lynnandmin (27) maternity (7) my kids (1) newborn (6) photography (4) portraits (24) senior (3) trailering (5) trips (2) vendor (1)

{ cup or cone }