Monday, May 10, 2010

Lynn's 'fabriculous' 30th

Recently I {L of L&M} turned the big 3-0. As seen in the previous post, I went on an overnight full of fun, food and photography with some of my dear family. Much thanks to the husbands for letting us get away without the girlies! Little did I know that the three of them were in on a surprise party planned for when we returned.

Surprised by my husband {who is always the biggest supporter of my craziness} with a machine, I have recently been venturing into the oh-sew-fun world of sewing. :) My dear friends and family knew this and planned the most thoughtful fabric-themed party. Thank you, ladies, for the meticulous details, sign and perfect decor. Thank you, dads, for watching the kiddos so that they could set up. Some of the guys were in charge of dinner and planned a Pink's {my favorite} style menu including hot dogs, bacon and chili. Thanks guys for the thoughtfulness...I miss the days when we used to go weekly. Thank you, L.A. friends, for driving out of the way to spend a few hours with us. Thank you, Jason, for setting up, grilling and cleaning after working a 30 hour shift. Thank you, Andrew, for everything. Thank you everyone for the loads of fabric I get to create with. And thank you M for ALL your sacrificial love. I am so blessed to turn 30 with all of you!! It was truly unforgettable...








































No comments:

{ the scoop }

Come get your doublescoop for the day! We are simply photo hobbyist taking pictures of life & friends. L&M is not a photography business. Thank you! <3

{ toppings }

Baby (21) baek-il (4) baking (10) birthday (12) bridal shower (3) Christmas (10) dance (14) Disneyland (3) Easter (1) engagement (12) family (19) film (2) first birthday (12) heart (1) life (25) lynnandmin (27) maternity (7) my kids (1) newborn (6) photography (4) portraits (24) senior (3) trailering (5) trips (2) vendor (1)

{ cup or cone }