Monday, January 9, 2012

Snowing in Cali!

Happy New Year!

2011 was packed with lots of Christmas card shoots and here's one of my favorites--the Pak family!!! Sako and I actually started our photography journey around the same time and I must say...it's been such an encouragement to see where she is now in her passion and profession in photography. Her blog, skyblueseed, has been an inspiration to me and a joy for so many families and friends that have been captured through her lens. 

This particular family session was so much fun....because it snowed!!!--well, kinda. So I knew the kids would show up to the beautiful fields of Chino and think...b-o-r-i-n-g. So with a bag of fluff and some guitar jams by dad...the kids had a blast and I loved it because the smiles were so genuine. Okay...without further ado...PICTURES!!!



































3 comments:

SkyBlueSeed said...

LOVE THEM!!! Thank you thank you thank you!! Made my day to see this post Min! Thanks so much for knowing what kind of shoot I wanted and capturing the personalities of my girls! I esp. love the one of Noelle running through the field LOL, her arms!! Can't wait to shoot your fam session~ you are an inspiration for me!

audrey said...

BEAUTIFUL! as always : )

Joanne said...

LOVE this!!!! sooooo sweet!
You are so talented min!!! Your love just exudes out of the photos!

{ the scoop }

Come get your doublescoop for the day! We are simply photo hobbyist taking pictures of life & friends. L&M is not a photography business. Thank you! <3

{ toppings }

Baby (21) baek-il (4) baking (10) birthday (12) bridal shower (3) Christmas (10) dance (14) Disneyland (3) Easter (1) engagement (12) family (19) film (2) first birthday (12) heart (1) life (25) lynnandmin (27) maternity (7) my kids (1) newborn (6) photography (4) portraits (24) senior (3) trailering (5) trips (2) vendor (1)

{ cup or cone }