Saturday, December 8, 2012

hello~

hello? anyone here?

It's been a long time since anything's been posted here...but I hope to make a come back. Life is crazy. Madness at times. But 'much madness is divinest sense'... :)

It amazes me how much sacrifice it takes to raise kids.

I wish I could stay up to edit photos....to write a long "come-back"post...and to share pictures from the last year...But I'll resist in order to get ready for the next feed/diaper change. I'll leave you with one photo & one theme I live by these days:


Photo: ...hands are full
(actually these are not my hands. I took this photo for a friend about a year ago...how do you moms do it with twins?)

Theme: Surrender
(...my soul rests in the Lord and I am filled with joy!)



see you soon!

No comments:

{ the scoop }

Come get your doublescoop for the day! We are simply photo hobbyist taking pictures of life & friends. L&M is not a photography business. Thank you! <3

{ toppings }

Baby (21) baek-il (4) baking (10) birthday (12) bridal shower (3) Christmas (10) dance (14) Disneyland (3) Easter (1) engagement (12) family (19) film (2) first birthday (12) heart (1) life (25) lynnandmin (27) maternity (7) my kids (1) newborn (6) photography (4) portraits (24) senior (3) trailering (5) trips (2) vendor (1)

{ cup or cone }